Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

26 November 2003

Blogwatching

If you are interested in books, you might want to check here periodically. You may like the margin features, including "These look interesting" where I provide Amazon links to books I have heard about and definitely mean to check out as soon as possible. (If you want to help me out, you can buy any of them at Amazon.co.uk as a gift for me; I will always remove them from there and post a book review as soon as I have read them.) I mention this as I am just about to go to Blogger and add this new book to the list: The Girl Who Played Go, by Shan Sa, translated by Adriana Hunter.
There is also on the same page a blogroll of writers, book reviewers and librarians.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site