Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

02 November 2003

Blogkeeping Again

I have been sick with the flu since Friday, so there's not much in the way of real posts. I missed my drawing class Saturday morning and last week's was cancelled. I am hoping to be well enough to go to my yoga class tomorrow night but it's looking doubtful.
I tried to really cut down my Blogrolling list but I see it is still pretty long. Again, some that have "disappeared" are really moved to another page. But I did delete a few, the criteria being that they were silly, not posted to enough and that I hadn't looked at them much. They had to meet all three criteria but then my definition of silly might offend the blog owner. Or maybe not; some people mean to be silly. I am silly myself, occasionally, just not all day, every day.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site