Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

26 August 2004

Blogkeeping and my life

I just added to Studs Terkel to the History links at Deborama's Fund of Knowledge.
I just had a major epiphany, in fact a coruscating cascade of epiphanies, tonight in my weekly psychotherapy session. I had a glimpse at the taproot of my melancholic personality. I suddenly tied together my lifelong insomnia, my obsession with death, why I like to see the sunrise, and why I feel vaguely uncomfortable with good-night kisses, good-byes and endings in general. I would tell you what it is, but I want to blog about it - properly. So stay tuned.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site