Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

26 May 2003

I have been feeling rather hopeless and un-communicative today. Hubby and I have been trying to find a car to buy. Shopping for anything in Britain is a very depressing experience but shopping for cars is right down there, possibly the worst time you can have without being under arrest or an actual victim of a crime or a war. Ok, I exaggerate slightly, but it is pretty dire. Mainly it's the shockingly high prices, which I will never get used to.

Anyway, back to the wider world, where the outlook is not one bit better than in my own little private limbo. To be getting on with, I offer this article about Bush and his dry-drunk thought patterns. Lovely.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site