Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

30 May 2003

The Guardian has a big write-up on Salam Pax, the Baghdad Blogger. This is one of my frequently-read blogs and if you haven't seen it, you should go and have a look. I was not surprised to read in the Guardian article that many westerners doubted either Salam's existence or his authenticity as an Iraqi because of his sophistication and familiarity with western pop culture, nor was I surprised to read that Salam himself was enraged at their cultural arrogance. The only thing that sort of surprised me was that his real name is Salam. (By the way, I see that I mis-spelt Salam's name in my link; sorry, I will fix that tonight.)

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site