Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

14 May 2003

Molly and Ellen on William "Mr.Virtue" Bennett

Ellen Goodman on William "Mr. Virtue" Bennett, his gambling jones, and Mrs. Bennetts' sangfroid in the face of it. All old news by now, but we didn't really get this story in the UK and I only found out about through idly surfing away from reading Molly Ivins. About the story itself, let me say this: Difficulties discussing money in a relationship? Ah, yes, I could write a book about it. At least, I could if only for the fact that the whole subject makes me so crazy that I cannot form one coherent sentence about it. If you don't believe me, ask my husband.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site