Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

10 May 2003

Lord X and his potted shrimps

Giles Coren of the London Times is the kind of snob I like. He ended this little piece with the reassuring comment that Ryan will be helped more than hindered by being expelled from his posh school. But read this for the first vignette, about Lord X and his potted shrimps. The kind of subtle humour that reminds me why I am, despite all I know now, an Anglophile.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site