Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

03 August 2003

A view on what the Iraq occupation has achieved, from a pro-invasion progressive

In the interests of balance, and to show that I really am cautiously neutral about the invasion of Iraq (despite the emotional nature of some of my posts on the subject, for which I make no apology), here is David Aaronovitch's Observer column "Inching to peace". Aaronovitch is OK; I would never call him a neo-con. And I like the way he puts his biases right out front, ahead of the analysis; in fact, I wish all journalists and pundits would be as transparent.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site