Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

08 August 2003

California Carnival

Yes, I know, I could blog about all the serious stuff happening today - the Baghdad embassy bombing, the armed stand-off between Israeli soldiers and Palestinians - but you can read about that anywhere. Besides, it is officially the silly season (see post above) and I am going with it.
Mind you, if I lived in California myself, as my best friend Joani does, I would probably not find this so amusing. But seriously, Arnold Schwarznegger and his flotilla of Humvees? The politician who initiated the recall tearing up his entry application in tears on national TV? One team of Democrats saying no Dems are to run, we all support Davis, while another group says let's recruit 1000 candidates and crash the system? As Joani says, you could not make this stuff up.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site