Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

01 June 2003

"They Shall Not Pass". This an article about being an immigration officer, by the author of a novel about his experiences called "Refusal Shoes." Whether you get past the UK immigration officer apparently has a lot to do with your footwear.
(I am making light of this, but in fact it is an issue that troubles me, and it is something that hubbie and I have had some big fights about.) (Oh, wait, I must correct myself. Hubbie tells me that marital spats and arguments only count as "big fights" if someone is hit or at least crockery is broken. I guess we had - um - heated arguments.)

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site