Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

14 June 2003

I found this interesting weblog called "gohan taberu" ("let's eat" in Japanese) which just has random links related to food and a few interesting recipes. It is a revelation to me that people blog "about" all kinds of things, sometimes just a narrow range of things (as opposed to me, who will blog anything if I think it's interesting.) So he had this link: Recipes of Wartime Europe, and this one:which is full of Japanese recipes. Mostly the blog is "about" Japanese food because the blogger, James, is a "housewife" in Tokyo.
I am thinking of also doing a food-related blog, but no, I probably don't have the time. Maybe I'll just put some of my most excellent recipes on the Personal Page.
Come to think of it, all the food blogs I have seen are very rarely posted to, or else quite out of date.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site