Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

12 June 2003

If you have visited Deborama's Weblog before, then doubtless you notice my new look. I guess you could call it late spring cleaning. The new system will be under construction for a few days (so there may not be many posts although there will be changes.) I am trying to be less high maintenance with the blogging thing. Blog links will be handled by Blogrolling. Personal links will be on a new webpage and so will all the other links. So I have three pages to maintain, but two of them are meant to be fairly static, while this one will continue to be frequently updated.

I would have preferred to have the same template for all three, but Blogger only allows "new" templates for new blogs and only "old" templates for this one. But at least my new "old" template is not only cleaner looking but much easier to update. I hope you enjoy the new formats.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site