Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

09 February 2005

On my book reviews blog and my kitchen blog

Another great post idea stolen from the Whole Wide World of Fat Buddha : a wonderful article on Dashiell Hammett, which I linked to in Deborama's Book Reviews.
Speaking of books, I am very close to finishing The Confusion, book 2 of 3 massive books making up the Baroque Cycle by Neal Stephenson. I just can't say enough good things about these books. They are a stupendous achievement on so many levels.
Meanwhile, Deborama's Kitchen features a heartwarming story about tuna-noodle casserole.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site