Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

21 October 2004

Back to Iraq 3.0: Bugged Out

Yes, I'm still here; it's been six days since my last post and I am feeling classic blogger's guilt. It's my job, mostly. Also in personal news, I was going to go to a weblogger meetup at the Trip to Jerusalem pub in Nottingham, but at the last minute I declined because it didn't look like it was going to happen (no RSVPs). Too bad.
Meanwhile, Christopher has had to leave Iraq. As you may have noticed, I have my favourite sources for news on various fronts and my best sources in Iraq lately have been Riverbend and Back to Iraq 3.0, Christopher's blog. He also mentions and links to the kidnapping of Margaret Hassan, which has caused a minor groundswell of grass-roots outrage here in Britain, along with stiff opposition to the idea of sending British troops deeper into the American quagmire in Iraq.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site