Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

13 March 2004

Blogkeeping

Blogging has been sparse due to work commitments and also that I just kicked off the new Bloggers Parliament group blog. It's Bloggers Parliament House of Commons and I am the administrator, which is a big job as I am finding out.
Meanwhile - at Deborama's Fund of Knowledge (the links page) I have changed the Politics category to be Politics and Economics and I have added the New Economics Foundation. At Deborama's Kitchen I added a link to a US-based fast-food calorie and fat counter. (The only one of these I ever eat at is Subway, and that about twice a year. And I can see why.)
I still haven't done that post on my Christian faith and I still haven't got at all caught up with the book reviews. And the Wordkeeper blog is seriously neglected.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site