Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

01 March 2004

Blogkeeping - big announcement

I have changed comments to Haloscan. I had signed up for Haloscan originally but for some reasons, I could not get their comments to work. As you may know, I have had lots of problems with the comments I had before. Recently I added Haloscan comments to my Book Review blog (which no one has used, by the way) and they worked OK. At the time I noticed that Haloscan now offer Trackback as well. So after about a month of deliberation, I made the switch. Sadly, it meant "losing" all the old comments. They're still "out there" somewhere, of course, but you can't read them on this blog. So now, my friends and relations, fill up my new comments and use that trackback thing. Thank you for your support.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site