Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

09 December 2003

Just the kind of tasty story I like . . .

I love stories about political intrigue. I lap it up when the intrigues are successful, yet barely noticed. I adore political extremism in stories about political intrigue. And George Monbiot, well, I wouldn't object to putting him up in our spare room for a few weeks and picking his brain in my spare time. So this wonderfully Byzantine tale about ultra-leftists who swung violently to the right and then used dirty tricks to subvert public information channels about life-or-death issues is right up my alley.

In fact, I like this story so much I want to share it, so it goes off to Outside the Beltway's Beltway Traffic Jam.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site