Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

03 December 2003

Blogkeeping

Well, I did start another blog - this one is called Deborama's Kitchen and yes, it will have some recipes, maybe quite a lot of them, although its stated purpose is more food politics. Soon I will move the foodie blogroll to it and also the cookery books. It's not really ready for viewing yet but if you love me so much you can't wait, it's here.
Meanwhile, view the updated, rearranged Deborama's Personal Page, and while you're there, visit Exquisite Corpse, a really kicking literary journal (from New Orleans?) I knew about this in the 1980s when I was really a big fan of Andrei Codrescu. I had sort of lost track of it, and was delighted to find that it's not only still around, it's now on the web.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site