Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

02 April 2004

Serious blogging

I have a bunch of things (well, two) that I have to say about Fallujah. They both have to do with words, and the words are "mercenaries" and "insurgents". I am too tired and stupid right now to find the links I have to put in the post, so I will do it (maybe) tomorrow. But I needed to at least mention this thing that has been simmering away in my brain, even though I am not up to being cogent and articulate about it just now. (Just so you know that I am not so absorbed in my own small world that I don't get that there are huge things, some of them quite horrible, going on in other people's lives and other people's countries.)

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site