Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

08 September 2003

Back in the UK

I arrived home yesterday. I have been sleeping a lot. Minneapolis was nice, but it has changed, and not (mostly) for the better. I have missed the husband, the dogs, the Guardian and a few other things. I got a lot of shopping done for those things either not available here or far cheaper in the US. (Why doesn't Target get some stores into England? They are so direly needed.)
The pictures I took of Savannah (in the hospital, with a disposable camera) are not the greatest. I am hoping some better ones will arrive from there soon. On Friday night, we had a little get together of my friend Janet, my son Carey who came in from Athens, GA for two days, Janet's son Sam and daughter Ursula, and Aimee and baby Savannah, and Janet took some much better pictures.
Savannah is adorable and healthy and the new mother is doing very well.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site