Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

12 July 2003

What did I say? Didn't I say "looming schism"? That's what I said! "Gay protesters" this morning brought the Anglican synod to an adjournment with an angry demonstration and demand for discussion on the issue of the place of gay people in the Church. Damn, I may have to join the Church of England as well as becoming a British "subject" (just to keep up the side, you know.) I wish this darned country would get its head out of the 19th century if I am going to have to live here!

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site