Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

17 July 2004

Mathematical proof that girls are evil

This is from the Trivia and Ephemera section of a complex oif sites by someone who calls herself the Trivia Queen. She has inexplicably blogrolled me, for which I am, as always grateful, but I don't know how she knows me, or if I know her. If you are Trivia Queen, please drop me a note or a comment (as I would to you, except I don't see either e-mail or comments on your site(s); perhaps I haven't looked in the right place yet?) and let me know who you are. It's a very interesting bunch of sites by the way, if a little confusing to navigate.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site