Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

03 July 2004

Blogkeeping

This book has made such a huge impression on me that I have posted about it at Deborama's Kitchen and at Deborama's Book Reviews and Store. You really must read it, and don't let it drive you into denial, use it to change the way you shop and the way you eat. That's what I am going to do. I am going to start making my own bread again. I am going to find a way to keep my salad growing year round so I never have to buy another bag of chlorine soaked, e.coli-tainted mixed leaves at one pound sterling to the ounce. I am going to refuse to drink any coffee that isn't fair-trade.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site