Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

01 January 2004

I'm Back!

Back to the UUUK that is. I had an interesting and fun visit - no political arguments and surprisingly little contention of any kind. Both adult children are doing pretty well (not that they couldn't both use some money if you're offering!) And my parents are still going strong despite such calamities as having a broken neck and two rounds of surgery or being bitten by a dog while out walking. I went shopping with my two younger sisters at an outlet mall in Gulfport, something we realised we had never done together (that's go shopping full stop, not just at this particular place.)
I am very out of touch with things. They do have newspapers of a sort in Gulfport and the family is on the internet through AOL (which is a bugger to use when you're not used to it.) But I only caught the high points. My dad is a fan of Faux News and my Mum doesn't watch news unless something that is important to her has happened. 'Nuff said. (But I love 'em anyway and I am not just saying that in case they read my blog, either.)
So maybe a real post with content and links and all that will come out tomorrow. I need to readjust my sleep cycle now.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site