Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

01 February 2007

We've lost Molly


I am very sad to post the obituary of this wonderful woman, one of my greatest heroes in all the world. Molly Ivins, as remembered in The Nation. I seem to remember she was the one who coined the suitably contemptuous nickname "Shrub", and she was never so funny, or so impassioned, as when she was ripping a new one for some neocon, or consigning a wishy-washy Democrat to her own region of hell for failing to stand by principles. I was looking for some good quotes, and found this excellent article I will not support Hilary Clinton for president, and also the inimitable Cow Whisperers Against the War, both of which I urge you to read, because there ain't gonna be any more of this priceless stuff.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site