Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

17 February 2004

The Launch of Deborama's Bloglines

I have created a blog aggregator list in Bloglines, a free aggregator web-based thingie. (That's a highly technical term - thingie.) It's on the page, down there in the left margin area, just under the old Blogroll from Blogrolling. Right now there are some duplicates, but as I add things on Bloglines, I will take them off from Blogrolling, so there won't be any duplicates in the end. Also, this blog is itself in the list. I am working on getting a "button" on the page so that you can add my RSS feed to your news or blog aggregator if you want to. Bear with me - I am not a web developer! I basically know how to copy and paste and (sort of) read a basic html manual.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site