Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

02 February 2004

Groundhog Day

I forgot it was Imbolc/St. Brigid/Groundhog Day until I read this in the Independent on the train coming to work this morning. I have always loved this film and every time I see it, I see something new and inspiring. Another older Bill Murray film, hardly known, is his portrayal of the main character in Somerset Maughams' The Razor's Edge. And now he has made Lost in Translation, which I must see very soon.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site