Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

07 August 2004

Blogkeeping

My sitemeter counter will pass 10K some time today. I will post something real (I hope) later today but this morning I have to go to $&^@~# work. Well, I don't really have to, it's just my sense of duty and responsibility.
Update: it is just now at 10,000. I had a most hideous day at work, and also in the 2.5 hour journey home. I don't want to talk about it.
In lieu of real blogging, I have added a link to this marvelous language resource Spanish slang of various Spanish-speaking countries, including the US to Deborah Wordkeeper's Links for Logophiles.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site