Haymarket rebellion


moon phases
 


Labels

Blog Archive

14 May 2004

Back after a short absence

This is my first attempt to post using the new and improved Blogger. So far, two things I have noticed - it is unable to republish my whole site (which may or may not be a problem) and I was unable to enable the built-in comments, possibly because I would have to disable the Haloscan ones first. But, we'll see. Meanwhile, DH has created some lovely brochures for the charity he works for and they are even available online. Here is the one about volunteering. All five are available in the Art section of my personal page. Leave a comment here if you think they are brilliant.

Google +1 if you like my content

Kitchen (food and food politics) Blog

Always a New Leaf - Books and Libraries Blog

Links to News, etc.

Kitchen Gardening

Followers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Care - Support - Donate

Soft Landing Animal Aid Association

Click here to learn more


Mesothelioma Treatment

Click here to learn more


Leicester Animal Aid - dog & cat rescue

The Hunger Site

The Literacy Site